Now located on a 32-acre farm in Bridgehampton, NY, and growing over 30 varieties of microgreens, we are more excited than ever about the process of creating food, the exploration of new varieties, and the potent health benefits of microgreens. We are proudly USDA/NOFA-NY certified organic and HACCP verified, and continue a proactive role in supporting productive food certification processes on Long Island and across the nation.
1 - We grow with certified organic soil, which is specially formulated for the earliest stages of plant growth. 2 - We place all of our seeds in living trays and depending on the variety we allow them to soak before germinating. 3 - We mature the trays in a temperature-controlled room making sure our plants get plenty of fresh air in the process. 4 - Afterwards, we move our microgreens onto rows in greenhouses or under high-watt lighting to ensure the plants get ample light. 5 - Nutrients are provided from the soil we use, and the filtered water. 6 - We grow. From days to even months, we nurture each microgreen seedling to its fullest potential. Human touch is the secret ingredient.
- 4-6x higher levels of vital nutrients than mature greens of the same plant
- Certain varieties such as Red Cabbage, Cilantro and Radish contain up to 40 times higher levels of nutrients!
- Microgreen varieties contain vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, B vitamins, lutein, beta carotene, minerals, trace minerals and disease-reversing compounds.
- They are the best possible source of the elevated biotics critical to your body’s production of vitamin B12 and hold thousands of phytochemicals to supercharge your body.
- They are ultimate tools for renewing an exhausted reproductive system. Microgreens are phytoestrogenic and critical for rebalancing and restoring hormones such as progesterone, estrogen and testosterone. For regenerating hormone production of the adrenal glands, thyroid and the rest of the endocrine system.
- Microgreens are high in mineral salts that are involved with neurotransmitter chemical production which support the brain with amino acids and enzymes, pull toxic heavy metals from the brain and help rejuvenate and strengthen neurons – which ultimately helps the body in reversing Alzheimer’s, dementia, brain fog and memory loss.
- Microgreens are wonderful for skin repair and they’re also high in more than 60 trace minerals, including iron, iodine, selenium, zinc, copper, manganese, sulfur, magnesium, chromium and molybdenum.
- Microgreens are antiproliferative which staves off infection and unwanted cell growth (such as cancer).
- They make vibrantly hued garnishes to salads, sandwiches, soups, stir-fry’s, etc.